JDMG Jackshaft Door Operator
Commercial and Industrial Door Applications
JDMG operators, have been designed and produced at our Markham, Ontario facility. GDI applications engineers provide customer support in the planning stage of a new product line launch, product installation and field service.
These operators utilize our advanced adaptive motor and control system technology that enables significantly higher power density, dramatically better performance and long term reliability in a compact lightweight package.
Each operator is capable of operating at voltages from 115, 208, 230, 460 or 575 VAC single phase, 3 phase multi-voltage transformer
- Simple automated setting of limits without mechanical switches which inherently require adjustments
- Ultra quiet operation
- Single multi-voltage transformer reduces the need for voltage based models
- 6 preset field adjustable inputs for loop sensors, infrared sensors, radio control, other sensors etc.
- Electronic feedback of door position - ensures long term, accurate door positioning thereby reducing maintenance calls
- Two programmable outputs to control enunciator buzzer, light
- Adjustable time to close from 0 to 240 seconds
- Includes electro-mechanical holding brake, which can be disengaged for manual operation of the door
- The operator is field adjustable for left or right hand operation thereby minimizing the number of models that need to be carried
- Aluminum motor body that provides superior corrosion resistance
- Adjustable open and close speeds with soft start and soft stop